TukuToi’s Zero Tracking Policy is a commitment to the privacy of website visitors and users of the World Wide Web. It emphasizes that any action taken by a user is their private concern and any data communicated is their private property. The policy also outlines that the website does not employ any form of tracking software.
TukuToi Zero Tracking Principles
- The privacy of website visitors and all users of the World Wide Web is a fundamental right.
- Every online action taken by a World Wide Web user is private and solely their concern.
- Any data transmitted by the user, in any manner, is considered their private property.
- The website or its administrators will not monitor, record, or otherwise intrude upon user activities.
- The website or its administrators will not participate in any tracking or analysis of user data.
- The website or its administrators will not use any tracking software, such as Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics, Plausible.io, SemRush, or any other tools that analyze user data, except for ensuring the safety and security of both the user and the provider.
- The website or its administrators make every effort, to the best of their knowledge, to shield users from security and data breaches, whether on the website itself or on affiliated and connected services.
- The website or its administrators inform users about the usage of any collected data and explain the reasons for collecting specific data.
- The website or its administrators will not keep an email list or any other list of its visitors unless explicitly consented to by the visitor.
TukuToi Zero Tracking Badge
TukuToi branded and offers Webmasters this badge, which helps to communicate the adherence and acknowledgement of the Website/Webmaster to below Zero Tracking Policy.
Is your Website Following the Zero Tracking Policy?
Download the badge here and add it to your website! You can freely use above policy on your website, divulge it and share it, but not alter it.
Think the policy needs a change? Commit to the GitHub Project here.
The Badge itself and the Badge Color cannot be altered, and should always use the
#ffffff fill color.