TukuToi Contact Form Plugin lets you insert a simple Contact Form anywhere on your ClassicPress or WordPress Website in less than 5 minutes.
- Let visitors send a message thru a contact form
- Customisable Labels
- Customisable Receiver Emails
- Customisable Actions
- Customisable Message Contents
- Optional Confirmation Message with Custom Content
- Custom redirects
- Custom Success messages
- Control several forms on their own
What does TukuToi Contact Form Plugin do?
TukuToi Contact Form allows you to easily insert a Contact Form on any page or post of your website. With a simple set of ShortCode Attributes you can control the visual aspects of the form, and with a extensive library of Hooks (actions and filters) you can control the behaviour of the Form, as well as the contents and receivers of the Form message and more details.
The Plugin approaches the Contact Form problem from a simplistic view, without providing any backend GUI to create new forms, it also avoids being a new Page Builder, which is not necessary to just insert a Contact Form in a Website. Contact Forms should be just that: a way for your prospects to get in touch with you. They do not need to be complex Forms that let you create new products or users when submitted.
How to use the TukuToi Contact Form Plugin?
It’s a native WordPress/ClassicPress Plugin, so you can just download and install it as any other Plugin.
Then, insert the shortcode
wherever you need it. The ShortCode takes several attributes:
id. ID of the Form. Defaults to 1 if not passed. Must be set when using Filters or actions referring to this ID, Accepts only text or numeric value.
label_name. Label of Name Input. Defaults to “Your Name”. Accepts only text.
label_email. Label of the Email Input. Defaults to “Your E-mail Address”. Accepts only text.
label_subject. Label of the Subject Input. Defaults to “Subject”. Accepts only text.
label_message. Label of the Message Input. Defaults to “Your Message”. Accepts only text.
label_submit. Label for the Submit Button. Defaults to “Submit”. Accepts only text.
error_empty. Error message for empty field(s). Defaults to “Please fill in all the required fields.”. Accepts only text.
error_noemail. Error message for empty or invalid Email Input. Defaults to “Please enter a valid e-mail address.”. Accepts only text.
success. Success message shown instead of the Form when the email was sent successfully. Defaults to “Thanks for your e-mail! We’ll get back to you as soon as we can.”. Accepts only text.
Does this Plugin work with ClassicPress?
Yes, this plugin does and will always work with ClassicPress
as well as WordPress
If you find any issue, or would like to see more features, please submit them to the GitHub Repository
or contact us
August 29, 2021 | Version 2.0.0
– [Removed] ShortCode attribute to change receiver email * [Added] ShortCode attribute to define Form ID * [Added] Several Filters and actions to control Form and Mail events/contents * [Fixed] When form is successfully submitted it now properly redirects to a location instead of replacing the form * [Fixed] All CSS Classes and IDs now use specific tkt- prefix.
August 29, 2021 | Version 2.0.1
[Fixed] Error in the readme description for filter tkt_cntct_frm_message.
August 29, 2021 | Version 2.1.0
[Added] Separated IP from message body so body can be filtered alone [Added] Readme.md file [Changed] Message body now uses wp_kses_post when filter is applied [Changed] Updated Readme
August 31, 2021 | Version 2.1.1
- [Added] Readme Examples for Filters
- [Added] Comments to code
- [Fixed] IP Address filter was not filtering the actual string
- [Fixed] Redirect in code was not using wp_safe_redirect
- [Fixed] Few form contents where not escaped/sanitized
August 31, 2021 | Version 2.1.2
- [Fixed] Make sure HTML is not lost from IP Paragraph
September 2, 2021 | Version 2.1.3
- [Fixed] Error in the readme
September 5, 2021 | Version 2.1.4
- [Added] Added SonarCloud Scan
September 9, 2021 | Version 2.2.0
- [Added] Added “Prospect” Email and Name to the Mail Body
- [Added] Filter to allow changing the “From” email
- [Added] Filter to allow changing the Subject of the mail sent (the “internal” subject, the “message” subject filter stays the same)
- [Added] Confirmation message to prospect when form is submitted
- [Added] Filter to stop Confirmation message to prospect from being sent
- [Added] Filter to change the Confirmation message content to prospect
- [Fixed] Do not send the email from the “Prospect” Email, instead, use the Blog Admin Email
- [Changed] Updated Readme with new filters
- [Changed] Refactored some code
August 29, 2021 | Version 1.0.1
August 29, 2021 | Version 1.0.0
Download and Updates
You can download the plugin from GitHub
Report Bugs to the GitHub Repository
You can download the plugin from the WordPress Plugin Directory
Ask for Support, or report BUGs to the WordPress Plugin Support Forum
You can also read, or add reviews for the Plugin here